Anthony Castro started his career in real estate over ten years ago. He has a background in residential development and is one of the founding partners of The Broker Network. He currently serves as President of the East Metro Association of Realtors® and has served on the Board of Directors for EMAR for the past three years. Anthony has also served as past YPN chairman for the Oregon Association of Realtors®. He is always looking for an opportunity to serve the real estate community and to promote the importance of networking within the industry.
Anthony is married to his high school sweetheart and together they are raising two active little boys ages 8 & 5 and a 2 year old baby girl. Among spending time with his family, he enjoys outdoor activities such as backpacking, hiking, camping, snowboarding, and disc golf.
Anthony’s Real Estate Resume:
- Licensed for over 10 years
- 2004-2005 ~ Licensed at Coldwell Banker under the wonderful Patti Gage.
- 2005-2007 ~ Land acquisition and development manager for a land developer in Clark County.
- 2007-2008 ~ Licensed under Sellquest Properties practicing residential real estate.
- 2008 ~ Founding Partner of The Broker Network, LLC, a full service real estate brokerage.
- 2009 ~ Opened a NW Portland office in Portland’s Pearl District.
- 2009 ~ Opened a second office location in Bend, OR.
- 2010 ~ Appointed as Chairman of the East Metro Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network.
- 2012 ~ Opened a third office location in Historic Downtown Gresham.
- 2012-2013 ~ Voted onto the East Metro Association of Realtors Board of Directors.
- 2012-2013 ~ Appointed as Co-Chair of the Oregon Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network.
- 2013 ~ Serves on the Oregon Association of Realtors Business Key Issues Committee.
- 2013 ~ Appointed as the 2014 President of the Oregon Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network.
- 2013 ~ Selected from a group of 300+ applicants to attend the National Association of Realtors Leadership Summit in Chicago.
- 2014 ~ Voted in as President Elect of the East Metro Association of Realtors.
- 2015 ~ Currently serving as President of the East Metro Association of Realtors.